The main highlights of Hostel Tatamka are:
- Its excellent location in the city centre, situated 100m away from the Chopin Museum, 500m from the Copernicus Science Centre, and 1km from the Old Town and National Stadium;
- The varied design of the rooms, which cater to individual clients as well as larger groups;
- A comfortable and spacious rest area with a garden and barbeque.
The hostel also offers:
- Wireless Internet available in each room as well as the common area;
- A fully equipped kitchen with complimentary coffee and tea;
- Complimentary washing machine, clothes dryer, iron and hair dryer;
- A common area with a satellite television;
- Computer stations for guests;
- Buffet breakfast;
- Free maps of Warsaw;
- Access to a photocopy machine and fax;
- Cold drinks;
- Luggage storage room;
- 24 hour reception.