Dear Guests! We want you to feel safe in Tatamka Hostel, that's why we've taken a number of actions to minimize the risk of being infected with SARS COVID-19 coronavirus on our premises. Check what procedures we have introduced for the health and safety of our guests and employees.
1. Before coming to work every employee of the facility is obliged to self-assess his health in accordance with the guidelines prepared by the Ministry of Health.
2. The management is also required to review and assess the health of subordinate employees on an ongoing basis, to provide them with appropriate assistance in the event of their well-being deterioration, and to release them from the workplace in such a situation.
3. Employees of our hostel have been equipped with protective equipment: masks, helmets and disposable gloves, which they wear when working during contact with guests.
4. The reception was additionally separated from guests by a plexiglass plate, and on the floor there is a separator designating a safe distance between the receptionist and the served person.
5. The reception desk top is disinfected each time a guest or contractor arrives at the reception desk.
6. All equipment issued (rented) from the reception (eg iron) is disinfected both before giving it to guests and after returning it.
7. At the main entrance, at the reception, at the common areas and on each floor, dispensers with hand disinfectant were installed.
8. The reception can have a maximum of 2 guests at a time.
9. We make sure that we always maintain a safe distance between employees, as well as between staff and our guests.
10. During the day, reception areas are disinfected on a regular basis by receptionists using specialized surface disinfection agents that have the appropriate approvals. In addition, the reception is ventilated at least once an hour.
11. Each room is cleaned after check-out in accordance with the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In addition, the rooms are ventilated for at least 2 hours each time, and all surfaces - including light switches, desks, door handles - are thoroughly disinfected.
12. In generally accessible parts of the facility, such as at the reception or corridors, there is an obligation to cover the mouth and nose with masks or visors. This regulation applies to both employees and guests of the Tatamka Hostel.
13. Only registered persons may stay in the hostel.
14. Protective face masks for guests are available for purchase at the reception.
15. Our reservation system allows you to significantly reduce the check-in time at the reception counter, and because we try to reduce this time to a minimum - we encourage you to use the online check-in option, and direct any questions before arrival and during your stay by phone and email.
16. At the reception there are telephone numbers for various departments of the State Sanitary Inspection (sanitary inspectorate) and the addresses of the nearest pharmacies and hospitals.
17. We work with a certified laundry. The entire washing process takes place at a temperature equal to 60 degrees Celsius or higher.
18. Our staff, both reception and cleaning, have been properly trained and prepared to work in new conditions in accordance with the requirements of the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate.
19. For disinfection of mattresses in rooms we use an evaporator (steam temperature at the nozzle outlet is about 90 * C), and bedspreads and blankets have been removed from the rooms.